chevron_rightWhat are the LMCA Facility hours?
(Exercise Room, Adult Lounge, Pool, main doors and all patio gates) 05:00 – 23:00
Pool Adult swim only hours 05:00 – 09:00Pool General swim hours 09:00 - 23:00
Games Room 08:00 – 22:00
Soccer Field 08:00 – 22:00
Recycling Centre 07:00 – 23:00
Beach House Washrooms
(May long weekend to Thanksgiving) 06:00 – 22:30
Common Areas (Beach, Picnic Area,
Volleyball Court and Tennis Court) 06:00 – 22:30
chevron_rightWhat are the rules and regulations for using the Swimming Pool. Hot Tub and Wading Pool?
- NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY AT ANY TIME
- No diving.
- Children under the age of 14 must be supervised by an adult. (defined as being a minimum of 19 years of age in BC.)
- No food is allowed in the area of the indoor swimming pool and the hot tub.
- Unbreakable beverage containers only are allowed in the indoor pool, hot tub area and outdoor patio.
- Although food and beverages are allowed on the outside patio, utilize unbreakable containers for all food and beverages. NO GLASS ALLOWED.
- No outside footwear in pool area or pool decks.
- Showers are mandatory before entering the pools.
- Proper swim attire only.
- Lockers are for day use only.
- Adult only swim from 5:00 am to 9:00 am daily.
- The pool is not available for private bookings.