RECREATION CENTRE COVID 19 PROTOCOLS
Help prevent the spread of COVID-19!
Please do not enter the Recreation Centre if you have any of the following symptoms:
• New or worsening cough
• Shortness of breath
• New muscle aches or headache
• Sore throat
• Have travelled outside of Canada within the last 14 days
• Are a close contact of a person who tested positive for COVID-19
Please wash your hands or clean them with hand sanitizer before and after your visit. Please maintain physical distancing of 6 feet.
We need everyone to be responsible when using the amenities. Please:
- Sign -in when you enter the facility, there are sign-in sheets for all amenities.
- Comply with occupancy limits and physical distancing requirements.
- Follow protocols for good hygiene, limit touchpoints and clean up after ourselves.
- Observe occupancy numbers in all areas.
- Use sanitizer when entering and exiting all areas.
- Follow cleaning procedures in gym and use washroom etiquette.
- Wear a mask when entering the facility, masks are mandatory in BC.
You MUST sign-in on one of the sheets at the entrance of the Rec Centre – Pool, Gym or Facility. Sign in is mandatory. No guests, no gatherings.
- Each day there will be a sign-in sheet for the current day and the next day. Time slots begin on the hour and there is room for a maximum of 12 people to use the pool area. If the pool is full, please sign up for a time that will work for you.
- You will have 55 minutes from the time you enter the pool area (this includes pool, hot tub, and deck) to the time you leave the pool area. Please respect the time limits, people may be waiting. The timed pool use is to allow families to be able to plan and know when the pool is available. Our objective is to provide fair access to everyone.
- You may only sign up for one time slot at a time. Once you have enjoyed your pool time you can sign up again if there is availability.
- You will need to provide your Lakeview Meadows address and the name of each member of your household entering the pool area. (no guests or gatherings as per BC restrictions) There is room for 12 people at each time slot – so if six people have booked a time slot there is room for 6 more community members. Chaperones (deck buddies) using the deck must sign in beside their pool buddy. Hot Tub occupancy is 3 people. Please cooperate to share space and always practice physical distancing.
- There is a maximum of 6 deck buddies allowed in the pool area (these are people not using the pool but chaperoning). Please do not move the chairs from where they have been positioned.
- Each day there will be a sign-in sheet for the current day and the next day. There is room for 2 people at each time slot unless attendees are all from the same household and then the Maximum is 4, (no guests or gatherings as per BC restrictions).
- You will need to provide your Lakeview Meadows address and the name of each member of your household entering the pool area.
- You may only sign up for one time slot at a time. Please respect the time limits, people may be waiting.
When you sign in, you are agreeing to follow our Lakeview Meadows Community protocols. We will be monitoring facility use and adjusting, as necessary. Those who choose not to comply will be denied access, (but none of us want that to happen).
We are doing our best to follow the requirements of our governing bodies while remaining an open and fun community. Let’s work together, we will get through this challenging time. Thanks for your patience.
Please note that B.C. has declared a state of emergency in their response to Covid 19 and have introduced Province-wide Restrictions.