RECREATION CENTRE COVID 19 PROTOCOLS
Help prevent the spread of COVID-19!
Please do not enter the Recreation Centre if you have any of the following symptoms:
• New or worsening cough
• Shortness of breath
• New muscle aches or headache
• Sore throat
• Have travelled outside of Canada within the last 14 days
• Are a close contact of a person who tested positive for COVID-19
Please wash your hands or clean them with hand sanitizer before and after your visit. Please maintain physical distancing of 6 feet.
We need everyone to be responsible when using the amenities. Please:
- Sign -in when you enter the facility, there are sign-in sheets for all amenities.
- Comply with occupancy limits and physical distancing requirements.
- Follow protocols for good hygiene, limit touchpoints and clean up after ourselves.
- Observe occupancy numbers in all areas.
- Use sanitizer when entering and exiting all areas.
- Follow cleaning procedures in gym and use washroom etiquette.
- Wear a mask when entering the facility, masks are mandatory in BC.
You MUST sign-in on one of the sheets at the entrance of the Rec Centre – Pool, Gym or Facility. Sign in is mandatory. No guests, no gatherings.